The Trailblazers Program
Download the one pager (pdf)
The Share Meals Trailblazers is a pilot program where undergraduate students learn the skills to plan, communicate, and execute change in social impact areas they are passionate about. They attend closely crafted workshops and travel across the country to lead workshops themselves.
Our mission is to empower the upcoming generation of students with the theoretical frameworks as well as practical experience needed to make significant contributions to the social impact space. Fellows serve actively for 6 months and then join as alumni and mentors for the next year’s class.
Skills Fellows Learn
- Public Speaking
- Design Thinking
- Research Methodology
- Grant Writing
- Business Plan Development
Our Open Source Philosophy
We want to empower as many undergraduate students as possible to become effective leaders for social change. That's why all of our digital resources and workshops will be free and open to the NYU community, whether they are Trailblazers or not. Fellows will, however, get priority consideration at all times and funding support.
Where Fellows will Speak
- Universities Fighting World Hunger University of Maine, Portland
- #RealCollege Convening Temple University, Philadelphia
- Hunger Action Series New York University, New York
About the Sponsors
The Trailblazers is an accepted commitment of the Clinton Global Initiative University, class of 2018. It is participating in the NYU CGI U commitment fund.
About the Founder
- 18 years as an educator
- $300k Entrepreneurs Challenge, Grand Winner
- PennApps Hackathon, Grand Winner
- SXSW EDU, workshop leader
- Hunger Action Series, Organizer